WHAT IS G-FLUX: EAT MORE, EXERCISE MORE AND PROGRESS MORE LIKE AN ATHLETE.
G-flux, not G-spot. Ever wondered how athletes get so ripped and look so good in their game, you might think they have been better access to gym, training plan, diet plan, supplements yes its true but there is one thing you missed out is that they train for more number of hours and eat more than any normal human who trainings.
Anyone who followed Michael Phelps’ seen his astonishing performance in the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games surely remembered his secrets of success: Consuming as many as 12,000 calories in a day.
For Olympic athletes, High-calorie diet is fuel for remarkable athletic performance. But there’s a shocking sum of selection in just how much fuel does elite sports person needs in a day. They consume a larger amount of calories than a normal being need and they train hours for their game and burn off all those extra calories in a single day.
Unlike the rest of average peoples who spend most of our time sitting and working needs only 1,600 to 3,000 calories only. Michael Phelps burned his 12,000 calories easily while churning through the water at great speed for hours on end. Same with others sportsperson like Virat Kohli, Dwayne Johnson Rock, Usain Bolt, Cristiano Ronaldo they all have a high caloric intake and work off those extra calories by weight training or cardio in a single day means they practice the law which is G-Flux.
G Flux: Higher nutrition intake and more training repeatedly for enriched body composition. This puts your body in an environment to put more lean muscle mass.
Principles of G-Flux to follow:
Step 1 – Escalate calorie spending over and done with a combination of strength training, cardio, and functional pieces of training.
Step 2 – Escalate calorie intake to overcome the benchmark of calorie spending.
- Benchmark this calorie total expenditure if you need to maintain your weight and want to improve metabolism and body composition.
- Stay below the calorie expenditure you will lose weight and build lean mass.
- Outperform the energy outflow if you want to gain weight.
*We’re assuming here that the additional training is done with correct form and the added food and supplement comes from the right sources and at the right times of the day.
|Inactive||Slightly active||Moderately active||Proactive|
|Daily expenditure of calories||2000||2000||2000||2800|
|Amount of calories difference to build muscle (intake and output)||+200||+200||+200||+200 (G-flux)|
|Effects||Minimal Muscle gain; fat gain; poor recovery; deprived health; inferior fitness; more time to muscle gain.|
|Minimal Muscle gain; fat gain; poor recovery; metabolism low; more while to muscle gain.|
|Satisfactory Muscle gain; no fat gain; moderate recovery; good health; fitness; less time to muscle gain.|
|High Muscle gaining; much faster fat loss; better recovery; More energetic; better metabolism; good health; ample athletic performance; fitness hike.|
For example, Say you’re moderately active and you burn 2,000 calories a day, but instead of going the traditional way of putting muscle mass ( of 200-300 surplus) you start eating 1000 more calories each day, and you also burning extra calories through training so you mathematically start consuming 3000 calories a day. What’s result? Earlier when 200-calorie surplus (2000 calories burned, 2200 calories consumed-200 surplus) but by G-flux state here you burn (2800 expenditure and 3000 consumed) what you are doing is you are increasing your metabolism through eating and exercising more. So, instead of having both conditions of 200 surpluses but by the non-traditional way of eating more number of calories, you would be able to get more ripped and put more muscle mass. You basically put your body in the more anabolic state.
Moreover, sedentary people have painfully slow metabolisms. Due to their hormonal aspects resulting because of their lack of reactiveness and along with the fact that they never really educate their physiques how to burn extra calories.
Additionally, training and diet are metabolism promoters. It will be no good to claim that eating high calories alone can have a great impact on fat-loss and muscle-building. But when backed up by the hard-core training and cardio it will give the most results.
But, by just adding calories alone can’t give you better results instead of the choices you make while eating and the training protocol you follow decides whether you will gain muscle or gain fat while trying to overhaul your metabolism.
So, What G-flux doing is simply snowballing the muscle gaining effects. Noises pretty simple. Exercising and Eating both increases metabolism. The trick is learning to equilibrium the two, so you can build an anabolic environment for your body.
That’s the influence of energy-flux on your body. Spread over the model and wristwatch your metabolism space rocket!
ADVANTAGES OF HIGH G-FLUX:
- Better recovery from training
- Better Fat-loss
- More muscle gaining
- Improved health.
- Enriched Metabolism.
- Quick revisions to training stress.
- Better nutrition portioning.
DISADVANTAGES OF LOW G-FLUX:
- Nutrient absorbability decreased.
- Low metabolism.
- Sedentariness cause muscle loss.
HOW TO IMPLEMENT G-FLUX:
- Raise your daily amount of training activity.
- Check the progress of your body making after a week of implementing g-flux. Is your metabolism shift to another gear?
- Start exercising at least 6 days in a week once you adopt the changes start maximizing the muscle gain results by increasing calories intake.
- The training regime should contain compound lifts and cardio to gain the benefit of both worlds.
- Go slowly with your additional amount of calories intake don’t just blindly increase 1000 calories on the first day gradually increase your number.
- TRACK YOUR CALORIC INPUT– Be careful about your high caloric input in order to support your high interval workout. Otherwise, you will spend the uncountable number of calories which doesn’t validate your goal of implementing g-flux.
- CONSUME GOOD CALORIES: G-flux can’t be a reason for you to induce bad calories in your diet as a name of eating much. Every calorie count so sees whether your calories are coming from good source only. Introduce bulk of good complex carbs and good fats which won’t give you extra fat layers and support your work out by filling your glucose levels and can be cut down easily by exercising and don’t store as fat cells.
- TAKE REST DAYS: Take a minimum of 1-2 rest days to relax your sore muscles. Recovery is just to make you ready for your next training.
- INTRODUCE CARDIO SESSIONS: Cardio sessions can’t be ignored on the same day or after a workout with some resistance training to mobilize greater amount of fat stored into useful energy.
- TRACK YOUR WEIGHING SCALE: To track your numbers don’t rely on just calories it will be so hectic because no means to exactly trace your calories IN and OUT so another option is to check your weighing scale. Know how you respond to those training sessions. Remember you don’t need to jump from 2000 calories to 5000 calories in just a day go slowly first introduce 200 surpluses and then increase a number gradually. 0.2kgs every week or every 10 days that’s a good estimate.
Hope you like the article “WHAT IS G-FLUX: EAT MORE, EXERCISE MORE AND PROGRESS MORE LIKE AN ATHLETE” let me know your views. Thanks for reading.